Little One, Oh Little One
I am here, I am here
Do not be afraid.
I am here, I am here
Rest your head upon my shoulder
I am here, I am here
![]() |
| Vintage Poster |
You feel sad and rejected?
I love and accept you
(I am here, I am here)
You feel angry and neglected?
I will hold you like a mother holds her child
(I am here, I am here)
![]() |
| "Mother Holding Her Child" - Mary Cassat |
You can be who you need to be.
Feel what you need to feel.
(I am here, I am here)
I am glad you are here
I love everything about you
I love to watch you grow and learn
I can't wait to see what you become
Be who you are! Be free! Be free!
![]() |
| "Denise Holding Her Child" - Mary Cassat |
I am here, I am here.



That's sweet. Did you write it?
ReplyDelete-Rach#1
Yes ma'am - sure did!
ReplyDeletei love this!
ReplyDelete