Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First there was Cough Boy...

I sent this email to some coworkers on 9/28 after making some lovely bathroom observations.  Enjoy!

Now there is Rabies Girl!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is a lady on the floor I work on that A. urinates frequently which means I must as well otherwise how would I know that! HA! But B. brushes her teeth after lunch every day. Not just a quicky little tooth (teeth?) brushing though….I’m talking a major production here! 
  • She folds a paper towel in ½ and sets it on the counter
  • She has a little satchel in which she carries her toothbrush and paste and God knows what else
  • Today I witnessed her brushing her teeth for at least 3 minutes (don’t ask me why I was in the bathroom for 3 minutes)
  • Today I also witnessed her incessantly brushing the roof of her mouth and tongue…over and over and over and over.
  • On multiple occasions I have witnessed the white froth that forms around her ENTIRE mouth from brushing for so long and so vigorously. Yes…it is reminiscent of rabies.
She not only rinses her mouth out in the sink (duh) but she splashes the entire bottom half of her face several times before “calling it good”.  

 
Can anyone say OCD?! Honestly, I’m not trying to be a hater. It’s moments in life like these that I realize how funny we as humans are. We really are very weird. And while it makes me feel slightly better that I don’t have *gasp* that problem…it also reminds me that I have my quirks. *gasp* (I know, I know…it’s hard to believe with how perfect I am and all. *gag*.) 

 
I’m so glad this day is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Even though dental hygiene is an extremely important part to any person's health, watching anyone brush their teeth TOTALLY grosses me out. Sometimes I get barfy when I brush my own teeth.
    Livvy

    ReplyDelete